By purchasing a Grace Loves Lace gown you understand:
- Your gown will not be made to your exact measurements but to your closest size ranges.
- Your Made to Order gown will be made to the closest size ranges based on your measurements.
- You will need to supply all your measurements 5 months before your wedding date despite if your GLL stylist already did so at your appointment.
- You agree to try on your gown within 7 days of receiving it and will email email@example.com within that time if you have any queries.
- Alterations are part of your bridal journey; your gown may require alterations at your own expense. GLL do not take responsibility for any adjustments or alterations needed to be made on your gown (unless it is a genuine manufacturing fault). CX can provide recommendations for local third-party seamstresses close to our showroom locations, along with guidance and alteration instructions.
Your gown will be dispatched:
- 6-8 weeks before your wedding date if you are a standard made-to-order bride.
- 4-6 weeks before your wedding date if you're a priority made-to-order bride.
- 3-10 business days after ordering a Ready-to-wear gown.
- You are aware that you can only cancel your made-to-order gown if it has not begun production. You need to discuss the circumstances with the CX team at firstname.lastname@example.org surrounding the requested cancellation well before your lock-in date. If you cancel your MTO order within 30 days of purchasing, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $300USD. If you cancel between 31 days, and your lock in date the cancellation fee it $500USD.
- You are aware your Priority made-to-order gown cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstance as your gown will immediately go into production.